Body services are booked by time and your technician will consult with you to determine the best service for your skin needs.
Custom 50-Minute Service $135
A 50-minute service includes: dry exfoliation, mask and/or exfoliation, a few minutes of scalp massage, and a soothing rinse. (Please allow for slight variations within each type.)
Signature 75-Minute Service $205
A 75-minute service includes: dry exfoliation, mask and/or exfoliation, 20 minutes of scalp massage (reflexology can be substituted upon request), and a soothing rinse.
- Dead sea mud: improves general skin condition, helpful for oily/moist skin types, healing to eczema/psoriasis, and generally purifying.
- Rejuvenating sea mask: like a facial for your body, this mask is ideal for oily skin and those who already exfoliate regularly.
- Salt glow: excellent for dry, dehydrated skin–leaving skin glowing and supple!
- Body exfoliant-similar to salt glow but different ingredients to leave skin feeling clean and clear.
- Beautifying Body Wrap-combines salt glow and a purifying thermal seaweed mask. Not suitable for sensitive skin. **Signature Only
Specialty Body Services
Himalayan Rejuvenation Treatment $230
This treatment is based on an Ayurvedic healing treatment called panchakarma, meaning “five actions.” This unique experience combines five overall elements to rejuvenate the body, mind and consciousness, while customized to your specific needs. This service is NOT suitable for guests who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions, or heat intolerances. Also not suited for guests who are receiving color services same day. Please plan to shower and wash hair using our amenities after this treatment.
- Scalp massage- with aveda plant oils and paddle brush
- Dry exfoliation + oleation – loofah exfoliation and hydration with plant oils
- Neti massage – steam inhalation with customized aroma while receiving foot reflexology
- Steam tent – aveda aromatherapy steam tent from neck down to increase body temperature, induce sweating, warm the muscles, and allow oils to absorb.
- Shirodhara – the blissful end to rejuvenation, warm plant oils are streamed slowly onto brow chakra (3rd eye) and you are encouraged to internally reflect/meditate. This creates a feeling of mental acuity, clarity and wellbeing.
Mini Himalayan $180
(Steam Tent, Shirodhara, Scalp OR Reflexology)
Combine three of the Himalayan Rejuvenation elements into a shorter service.
This service is NOT suitable for guests who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions, or heat intolerances. Also not suited for guests who are receiving color services same day. Please plan to shower and wash hair using our amenities after this treatment.
** We ask that you do not shave or wax 24 hours prior to any exfoliation treatment. Exfoliation products and techniques can be irritating to freshly shaven skin. However, if you would like to schedule a waxing treatment and body service on the same day, this is possible.