Spring is here and what better time to experiment with different makeup trends? As your skin begins to develop a springtime tan, trying out pastel combinations is a fun way to change up your look for the new season.
In the video below, Aveda’s Artistic Director Janell Geason demonstrates techniques to brighten eyes with the pastel Light of Dawn.
- First, Janell starts by brushing Amethyst Dawn onto the eyelids. Start at the lash line and fade upwards, slightly past the crease.
- Next, she highlights the inner eye corners with Lilac Glow.
- Then, Janell sweeps Violet Blossom along the bottom lash line and softens the color with Amethyst Dawn.
- The creases and outer bottom corners are contoured with Sea Foam.
- Finally, the Janell highlights the brow bones with Lilac Glow.
- The look is finished off by curling the lashes and applying Black Forest Mascara.
See the demonstration by watching the video below and be sure to stay tuned as Z Salon and Spa brings more trends for the 2016 spring and summer seasons.
Leave a Reply